Popular Posts

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jim Carrey's Love Message to Emma Stone


Jim Carrey's message of Love to Emma Stone.

Here's the love message of Jim Carrey to Emma Stone:


“This is a message for Emma Stone, Emma I just want to let you know that you are way too beautiful”

If I were a lot younger, I would marry you, and we would have chubby little freckle-faced kids.We’d laugh all day long and go camping and play Yahtzee and tell ghost stories by the fire.

And the Sex,  Every day for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you. But I’m not. I’m 49… Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how I felt. You’re pretty special, and I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment, but most of all, I wish you love and contentment”.

I'm sure with this message of Jim Carrey, it will be the talked of the town and a hot topic in social sites in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment